We know that Uncle Sam doesn’t like us being late, and missing a tax deadline can add costly penalty fees to your tax burden. Below are so important 2019 tax deadlines you should know;
- January 15, 2019 – 2018 Q4 Estimated Tax payments (1040ES) are due for self-employed people.
- April 15, 2019
- All individual tax returns must be e-filed or postmarked. If you will be unable to make this deadline, file for an extension as soon as possible.
- Self-employed persons must also pay their Q1 2019 Estimated Tax payments on this date.
- June 15, 2019 – Q2 2019 Estimated Tax payments are due for self-employed people.
- September 15, 2019 – Q3 2019 Estimated Tax payments are due for self-employed people.
- October 15, 2019 – Tax returns are due for those who qualified for extensions.
Be sure to contact your accountant early! They tend to get busy this time of the year and you don’t want to be worried about a last minute mail run. I’ve been there, let’s never go back! In the meantime, if you have any questions about buying or selling your home, shoot me a message! Until then, best of luck this Tax Season! For even more tax information, check out the IRS website.
Your trusted neighborhood specialist at NextHome Central Real Estate,
Robert Gideon II